Friday, March 13, 2009

What Up?

Everyone else is doing it, so why not me? I have decided that this would be a good place to ramble on endlessly and post some of my zillions of pictures. I'm pretty sure that other than Carra and MWD, no one else will even look at this. However - It will save me from spilling my every thought on facebook and give me something to do besides work (which I constantly feel I should be doing) and harassing my family (which I do plenty). I will probably copy my blogs from myspace over here, because I am going to delete that account soon. Eeeek. OK. Maybe not delete, but maybe quit using. I will do that first, so they will be at the bottom. Rock on.

1 comment:

  1. I 100% support you in this and in deleting your MySpace. And while you're at it...

    ReplyDelete