Thursday, November 5, 2009

And then I cried. Big baby.

Today was kind of a breakthrough writing day for me. Mentally had some interesting new character developments (part of the planning), I got some specific research done on underground creatures AND I wrote the first thing that made me cry. I had to write a really sad scene and I have been kind of putting it off. I wrote it pretty quick since I had it all worked out already, but when I got to the middle of it, I just started crying. It’s funny, because someone else will probably read it and think it's not that pivotal or ultra important, but it really got to me. I guess that means I'm getting into this.

Then my clogged up ear and migraine rendered me useless for about 3 hours. Thanks for that.

There are several blogs I am planning to write. One blog about red flags and how oblivious I am to them. And another one about my vanity. It’s way more huge than I thought. Hopefully I can get to these as “warm ups” soon.

News at the house – Noah’s new room is finished. He is pumped. Which means he moved out of the playroom. So we now have a playroom. Fun! MWD got the Beatles Rock Band for our Wii and he has been dominating that space for a few nights. He’s so cute with new toys.

MWD’s brother TJ and his sweet wife Elzora came to stay for the weekend. We rocked Wurstfest and they fixed up the TV situation – with the wires and the speakers and blah blah. MWD is happy. All that matters.

Halloween was fun. Kids costumes were quite amusing. MWD scaring trick-or-treaters was even more amusing. I am easily amused though.




Maleficent, Zombie & Flying Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment